Regions of Ruin
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
"Pretty close to perfection 9.75/10. Am I enjoying it? I am freaking LOVING it. There's literally nothing about this game I don't like so far, I love it. It's like kingdom, but an RPG... pretty amazing with awesome skill progression"
-Brutally Honest RizeUpGaming
“A fun action game inspired by Kingdom’s visuals that actually lets you FIGHT the bad guys!”
-Thomas Van Den Berg - Creator of hit indie title Kingdom
"I am having a BALL with it. I do believe you are going to love it, I'm having a looooot of fun slaughtering these evil bunnies!"
-Paul Soares, Jr.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Ever wonder what would happen if Kingdom met a broad, skill based open world RPG? Welcome to Regions of Ruin.
Regions of Ruin is a 2D side-scrolling RPG with town-building where you are introduced to an open world that progressively challenges your hero and settlement the further you delve into the vast continent.
You will discover a foreboding land ravaged by hundreds of years of hardship. Where, kingdoms have risen and fallen, settlements have been laid to waste and overrun by warring groups, and great mysteries lay hidden and waiting to be unearthed - assuming you can defeat their jealous guardians.
Main Features include:
• Styled combat system with stats and levelling
• Skill tree to focus your fighting style
• Extensive loot and rare items to discover
• Forge your own equipment or smelt it for resources
• Open world exploration with a hand crafted environment, no randomized maps or levels, everything you see has been made with care
• Customised town building and expansion
• Rescue and recruit dwarves for your township (save them from extinction!)
• Send workers to harvest resources from explored regions
• Hire Mercenaries to help in battle
• Multitude of Quests and a main storyline
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Publisher||Poysky Productions, Phangd|
|Release date||Feb 05, 2018|
|Authors||Vox Games, stephenlucerne|
|Tags||2D, Action RPG, City Builder, dwarves, Pixel Art, Side Scroller|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Steam, Website , Wiki , Twitter , Facebook, Discord|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $11.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: